Full-Time, Permanent Positions
Are you looking for a career change? Want something permanent and stable? Looking for Monday to Friday 9 to 5 with benefits? If you’re willing to work hard, and have fun while doing it, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for licensed insurance brokers to join our growing Peterborough and Lakefield offices. A RIBO license is required for this position, but if you don’t have one and have every other skill we’re looking for, we still want to hear from you!
This position is all about providing exceptional customer service and sales. You are helping our existing clients understand their insurance policies and you’re doing it in a way that makes something seemingly confusing easier to understand. People skills are a must, and you must be a team player, because at Darling Insurance we’re one big team!
This isn’t just a job. This is a career. We expect the best from you every single day, and your co-workers have high expectations of you. This doesn’t scare you. You want to work with really hard working people, because you’re at the top of your game everyday. In return we have a ton of fun. We are community minded and participate in or run many charitable events all year long, such as our charity golf tournament in the summer and Loonies on the Street in the winter. We have a social committee who plans fun events like Jays games, parties, ax throwing, wine tours, grilled cheese day, potlucks and educational classes like Pasta Making.
We offer a competitive salary and compensation package that includes company paid benefits and paid continuing education. We are closed on weekends because family is #1 and we know how important your time away from the office is.
- You preferably have a RIBO license, but if you don’t have one, we know you’ve already looked that up to see what it is and how to get it
- You’ve checked out our Facebook page to see what kind of culture we have, and you think you’d be a good match
- You have customer service experience, and you love working with the public
- You are a great co-worker, and you aren’t afraid of hard work. You can prove this through your past actions outlined in your cover letter.
- You have excellent communication skills, with clients, co-workers and management
- A positive attitude is required
Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter outlining your work experience and salary expectations. Prepare yourself for a skills analysis test of Microsoft Office products during the interview process. If you have what we’re looking for, we’ll be in touch!
Attn: Julie Poff
Darling Insurance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.